Premarital Preparation Package
We begin this exciting process by utilizing a customized couple’s assessment completed online that identifies a couple’s strength and growth areas. It is one of the most widely used assessment tools for premarital counseling and education. Using couple’s assessment results, we as trained facilitators, provide six 120 minute coaching sessions, meeting once a week for six weeks. Couples get an opportunity to learn where they are succeeding and areas they can work on while learning proven relationship skills to get there.
Couples who underwent counseling before their wedding had a 30% higher marital success rate than those who did not, but only 44% of couples who get married today agree to premarital counseling before they decide to take their wedding vows.
Some benefits of couples coaching with Greg and Lisa of Loveseat Marriage are that you get to meet with a real married couple with real relationship experience. You benefit from a male and female perspective and real life experience to help guide your sessions.
Premarital Preparation will benefit you by:
- Increase your awareness of strength and growth areas in your relationship
- Implement valuable communication and conflict resolution skills
- Identify and learn skills to manage major stressors
- Learn skills for resolving conflict using the Ten Step Model
- Work together concerning financial planning and budgeting
- Define personal, couple and family goals
- Understand and appreciate personality differences
- Plan for your annual marriage assessment and motivate you to attend couple enrichment events
Premarital Preparation Package: six – 120 minute sessions $50
Package includes: an online assessment, couples assessment report, couples workbooks & 6 sessions of coaching
payment plans available
Are you ready to engage in the relationship you deserve?