We begin this exciting process by utilizing a customized couple’s assessment completed online that identifies a couple’s strength and growth areas. It is one of the most widely used assessment tools for marital counseling and education. Using couple’s assessment results, we as trained facilitators, provide six 120 ,minute coaching sessions, meeting once a week for six weeks. Couples get an opportunity to find out what they are doing right, see where they could use some improvement and learn proven relationship skills to get there.
Some benefits of couples coaching with Greg and Lisa of Loveseat Marriage are that you get to meet with a real married couple with real marriage experience. You benefit from a male and female perspective and real life experience to help guide your sessions.
An Annual Marriage Assessment will assist you to:
- Increase your awareness of strength and growth areas in your marriage
- Implement valuable communication and conflict resolution skills
- Identify and learn skills to manage major stressors
- Learn skills for resolving conflict using the Ten Step Model
- Work together concerning financial planning and budgeting
- Define personal, couple and family goals
- Understand and appreciate personality differences
- Plan for your annual marriage assessment and motivate you to attend couple enrichment events
Annual Marriage Assessment Package: six – 120 minute sessions $50
Package includes: an online assessment, couples assessment report, couples workbooks & 6 sessions of coaching
*payment plans available*
Are you ready to engage in the relationship you deserve?